"I've traded in the tools for toys to be a SAHD. Some say i'm crazy ... others say i'm living the dream, I definitely agree with the latter"

Friday 18 May 2012

Chipmunks is Awesome

So some friends of ours have a little girl who turned 2 today (Happy birthday Zayah!) and they were going to Chipmunks so the boys and I decided to tag along. I myself am a chipmunks/lollipops/whatever other ones there are, newbie, Carter & Louie have been but never with me, I knew it was cool but no one told me it was fricken AWESOME! haha. Especially cool was the cannon room where you shoot foam balls, and the big slide. I was like a kid in there, I kept losing the boys coz I was exploring just like them haha. When they finally found me Louie's eye was a bit red, worried I asked what happened? Carter's reply, "I just punched him daddy" lol I had to contain my laugh and tell him off.

Anyway we all had fun, and I think it's good that adults are free with kids, unlike lollipops where you have to pay. I'm all about free shit. So if you've never been (pretty sure that was just me though) check it out, next is BigUps!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment