"I've traded in the tools for toys to be a SAHD. Some say i'm crazy ... others say i'm living the dream, I definitely agree with the latter"

Monday 21 May 2012

Food shopping made easy

If you're an iPhone user (or any smart phone I think) and shop at Countdown then check out their app if you haven't already. If I had a 'useful things' section in this blog it would definitely be in there somewhere. It's perfect if you need to do your weekly shop with the kids, as you can search all the items you need and their prices in the app, making things a bit simpler and quicker for those times when u wish children had a mute button. You can also choose your local supermarket and it will put the items in your list in order of which aisle they are in (unlike Pak n Save's crappy version) which is one of my fav features.

On top of all that you can shop online, check your Onecard points, and even scan what you have in your pantry and it will come up with the price, whether it's on special or not, and ask if you want it added to your list. Genius.

If you wanna know more check it out here or just download it from the app store. If I didn't already shop at Countdown I would now just for the app haha.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment